How I Can Help
Are you looking for help with eating to meet your energy needs, managing chronic conditions, or digestion issues? Are you feeling low in energy and looking for a nutritional boost? Are you transitioning to a plant-based diet or are you vegan and you want to be sure you are doing it right? Raising vegan kids? I can help! I work with all kinds of eaters; you don’t have to be vegan.
Nutrition plays a key role in athletic performance. A vegan diet has numerous advantages for athletes and sportspeople, allowing them to optimise their results. If planned correctly, plant-based eating can provide the full range of nutrients required by an active body.
A balanced diet is crucial for athletic success. Whether for endurance training, muscle building, or body toning, proper nutrition and calorie intake are key components of any successful training regime.
As a vegan myself and a nutritionist who specializes in vegan nutrition, that common question crossed my mind when I found out I was pregnant with my first baby. Despite being vegan for many years and having the nutritional background, I too was concerned about the health and proper growth of my baby as a new mom.
So, is a vegan diet safe and possible to follow during pregnancy? Yes! With proper attention to your meals and snacks, daily supplementation, and adequate hydration, a vegan diet is appropriate to follow during pregnancy. A vegan diet is a healthy eating pattern for both mommy and baby, it just means meeting nutrient needs in a different way.
Plant-based diet for Children
Well-planned vegetarian and vegan diets with appropriate attention to specific nutrient components can provide a healthy alternative lifestyle at all stages of foetal, infant, child and adolescent growth
With just a little diet planning, vegan children thrive and develop healthy habits that can last a lifetime. They have a lower risk of developing obesity, diabetes and heart disease, are less exposed to veterinary antibiotics found in animal-based foods and have lower levels of inflammation markers in their blood compared to meat-eating children.
Plant-based Weight Loss
A whole food plant-based lifestyle is an ideal diet plan to lose weight because plant-based foods are naturally more nutritionally dense than most non-vegan meal options. That means more vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients than you’d find in, say, a pork chop. But plant foods are also much lower in calories.
Personalised Programmes I Offer
All of my programmes come with the following:
- A free initial telephone consultation. (45 – 60 minutes)
- A rigorous assessment of your food diary and eating habits.
- 1-to-1 coaching on Zoom or over the telephone. These sessions will be focused on nutrition, exercise and activity, sleep, stress, and everything that influences our health and wellbeing.
- An understanding of why your eating habits exist.
- A fully tailored nutrition and lifestyle plan that is designed based on our initial consultation.
- Optional inclusion of recipes in line with your preferences.
- Online cooking classes
- Communication between sessions over WhatsApp or email.
6 Week Programme (£250)
- A week by week half an hour telephone consultation (weeks 2, 3 & 4) to get you along and make any amends and recommendations
- Face-to-face meeting on week 6.
12 Week Programme (£490)
- Initial consultation face to face or with zoom
- Follow-up appointments at 4, 8 and 12 weeks via telephone or face to face
- Weekly check-in by Whatsapp to provide accountability and answer queries
- 4 x bespoke weekly meal plan
Single One-off Consultation (£60)
Are you ready to embrace a healthy plant based lifestyle but need help?
Contact me for a free initial consultation and lets see how I can help you lead a happier and healthier lifestyle.